October 5, 2011

Thank you, readers!!!

Releasing my debut novel Deep Blue Secret (The Water Keepers, Book 1) has been the most fun I've had in such a long time! It has already been received so much better than I ever dreamed possible! And there have been so many wonderful readers who have taken the time to tell me they loved the book by contacting me through my website and Facebook page, or writing reviews on various websites. So I thought I would take this opportunity to say thank you! It means the world to me and I certainly hope Book 2 will live up to your expectations!

I would also like to add that since I started writing Book 2 in the series, I haven't been on the blog as much as I would like. Writing the series is definitely a major priority for me right now, and with all the work that has gone into promoting Book 1, and a few new responsibilities in my personal life, I've been finding the free time to be harder and harder to come by. I will say that I do have plans to make better use of my blog for the future, I just ask that you be patient and bear with me while I try to get organized.

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the second book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christie! I'm reading your awesome book right now and thoroughly enjoying it! I'll post a review on Goodreads and Amazon and my blog as soon as I'm finished! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you Theresa! Thanks so much for reading my book. I look forward to your feedback and I really hope you enjoy the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOVVVEEDD (singing voice) your book! I was Disappointed when I clicked the arrow on my kindle to turn the page and the book ended! I can't wait for book 2! Hurry please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book was fantastic! All my best!

    ~ Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niki and Shauna, Thank you for reading my book! Your nice comments put a smile to my face! (And give extra motivation to keep writing!) Niki,The singing voice comment totally made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVED the book!!!! Can NOT wait for book 2!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing book... like niki i was also disappointed when i turned the page and realised i had to wait for book 2. Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the nice comments! It really gets me through the day! Jes, sorry book 2 isn't quite ready yet, but hopefully it will be worth the wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wait for the second book is almost unbearable! I love this book. Its a change from all the other fantasy love stories Ive read. I can't wait for the second. When do you expect to publish it?

    Sincerely Carrie

    P.s. I love the name Rayne! It's so mysterious and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Carrie, I’m so happy you liked Deep Blue Secret! I'm hoping to have the second book in The Water Keepers series ready in Spring 2012. Sorry to make you wait. I may not be the fastest writer out there, but I love what I do. Book 2 is really starting to come together and I will be so excited to release it when it's ready! I've also been plotting things for book 3!

    Don’t forget to check for teasers and updates on my Facebook page here:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-Blue-Secret-Fan-Page/248461658520765

    Thanks!
    Christie

    ReplyDelete