May 6, 2013

Cover Reveal & Release Date - Ambrosia Shore!

AMBROSIA SHORE IS ALMOST HERE! And to prove it... here is the cover!

I have one chapter left to write, and then I'm sending out the end to beta readers. If all goes as planned (and the beta readers don't think it's a total flop, in which case I would probably need my husband to check me into a loony bin), I should have comments back, edits done, and formatting complete within the next few weeks. I'm finding it really hard to set an exact date, so for now I'm setting a release "week" instead.

Soooo... Book 3 of The Water Keepers should be coming your way sometime between:

May 24-31, 2013

I can't tell you how excited I am to finally share this book with you!


Sadie never dreamed she would see the world of Ambrosia with her own two eyes, just like Rayne never believed he would have the chance to share it with her. Finally, they can be together without any lies, without hiding who they are, in a world that shines brighter than Sadie could ever imagine. There’s only one problem. Rayne had to break grievous laws in order to bring her there, and he is expected to pay the price. Sadie believes her father has the power to free Rayne, but he has been missing for days. Now, Sadie is alone in an unfamiliar world and desperate to help Rayne before it’s too late.










23 comments:

  1. Can't wait, so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Can't wait & the cover is gorgeous. Purple is my favorite color. I miss Rayne lols so this book is coming at just the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished the second book a few moments ago and cannot wait for the next book to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. caitlin washburnMay 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM

    Cant wait so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first two books are overly focussed on Sadie and Rayne. The other chanracters are always set as supporting casts to the story. The action always comes in the end, while 90% of the story is mushy-gushy between Rayne and Sadie.

    Lots to look forward in the third book.
    How is Voss's character handled... He can potentially be developed to be more impactful. For example he can flee to a another threshold (different from Earth and Ambrosia), and then join forces with evil to avenge against Earth and Ambrosia.
    How is Ash handled.. He is a free radical after book two. It would be nice to see how it unfolds.
    How is Sadie's mom (Leena) handled... does she go with Ambassador or the Doctor.

    IMHO, there definately needs to be a different spice (more charachters, more angles) to third book than continuing the same flavor as established in book 1 & 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just let her write HER book, dude. I think the books are PERFECT and I love them as they are

      Delete
  6. your an amazing author! holding my breathe for number three:)
    - Tori TN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love books!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I'm counting the seconds!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how much longer cause I can't wait :) I'm sooooo excited :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Just in case you didn't know, Ambrosia Shore is out on Kindle and Nook! iBooks hasn't shown up yet, but hopefully very soon.

      Delete
  11. Im checking if it is out everyday!! Cant wait till its out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you saw that it's out on Kindle and Nook now! I also sent it into iBooks last week, but I'm still waiting for it to show up there. Hopefully soon!

      Delete
  12. Hi Christie,

    I am eagerly waiting for your next book...... I
    Really loved the first two...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Neha, I'm so happy you like the series. If you didn't already know, Ambrosia is now available on Kindle and Nook! I'm still waiting for it to show up on iBooks, but hopefully soon...

      Delete
  13. Hi, will the 3rd book be released on iTunes / iBooks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, book 3 will be on iBooks. I submitted it there several days ago. I don't know exactly how long it will take to show up, but hopefully soon! I will post an update here on my blog when it is finally available.

      Delete
  14. caitlin washburnJune 1, 2013 at 6:52 PM

    Hi, i just got done with the third book. Just to let u know i loved it cant wait for the next book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caitlin, Thanks so much for letting me know! I'm so happy to hear you loved it!!!!

      Delete
  15. Will there be a book 4 in the series?

    ReplyDelete