March 17, 2016

Flood Rising (The Water Keepers Book 4) Pre-order & Cover Reveal!


Flood Rising (The Water Keepers Book 4)
Pre-order & Cover Reveal!



I'm so excited to announce the upcoming release of
FLOOD RISING (THE WATER KEEPERS BOOK 4)!
Release date: April 6th, 2016 (Less than 3 weeks away! Yay!)

Get a discount! Pre-order NOW!
Book 4 is now available for pre-order to loyal fans at a discounted price of $2.99! This is just my little way of saying thanks to all of you who have shown so much support of The Water Keepers series. The price will increase to $3.99 on release day, so order now and save.

These past three years have been tough ones for me, so I appreciate all of you who have been so patient and haven't forgotten about my books. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I can't wait to continue the story with you.

All my best,
Christie

1 comment:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.

    ReplyDelete