April 6, 2016

Flood Rising (Book 4) available now! Win a signed paperback!

The Water Keepers Book 4 
is now live and ready for purchase!

Amazon   iBooks   Nook   Paperback   Kobo



Flood Rising even hit #1 on iBooks YA this morning!! Woohoo! 


To celebrate I'm giving away a signed paperback!
To enter, just post a short, honest review for Flood Rising (Book 4) on Amazon, iBooks, or Nook sometime in the next few weeks, then enter on the Rafflecopter link below. That's it! Your reviews really help so much! 


I'm so excited to share Flood Rising (The Water Keepers Book 4) with you. I wasn't sure this day would ever come, and I'm thankful to all of you who were so patient and haven't forgotten about this series! Thanks for all your support! I hope you enjoy the continuation of Sadie and Rayne's story!!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. I just finished Flood Rising. Awesome job. How long until book 5 comes out? I can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete